The best option for WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and all other platforms which need PHP and MySQL.
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium
- Secure your website fast. GeoTrust® QuickSSL® Premium certificates are one of the quickest ways for you to start protecting online transactions and applications with SSL. With an automatic authentication and issuance process, it takes just minutes to get your QuickSSL Premium SSL certificate. After that, managing and renewing your certificates is a snap. With GeoTrust, you get inexpensive SSL without sacrificing convenience, choice, or reliability.
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Wildcard
- Secure your domain and all same level subdomains fast. GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Wildcard certificates are one of the quickest ways to start protecting all your subdomains on a single certificate. Our automated email authentication process means you get your certificate in minutes. With QuickSSL Premium wildcard certificates, you get unlimited subdomains and on an unlimited number of servers - one certificate that will adapt as your business grows.
GeoTrust True Business ID Wildcard
- Simplify certificate management with the convenience of a Wildcard certificate. GeoTrust® True BusinessID Wildcard certificates allow you to secure multiple subdomains on a single certificate, reducing management time and cost. Whether it's your company's home page or your mail server's hostname, protecting sensitive information is your goal — and it's our goal too.
All you want to know about SSL Certificates.
SSL Certificates are fundamental to internet security. They are used to establish an encrypted connection and allow data to be transmitted securely between a browser or user’s computer and a server or website.
- Establishes a secure connection between a browser and a server.
- Encrypts communication to protect sensitive information your customers provide to you
- Places a padlock next to your web address in the browser
- Authenticates an organization’s identity
Standard SSL (Domain Validated) Certificates are the easiest and most common type of SSL certificate. OV and EV Certificates also authenticate the identity of the company or organization that holds the certificate providing more trust to end users. With our SSL certificate services*, you won’t need to take manual steps to configure and deploy new certificates every year. We generate a renewal order automatically when your certificate nears the end of its validity. After payment, we will automatically configure, validate, and provision your new certificate for you.
Extended Validation Certificates offer the highest level of validation and trust. They validate and display the name and location of companies and organisations to give customers added confidence when dealing with businesses online.
SSL Certificates are an essential part of the internet. They not only encrypt communication between your computer and the server where a website is located, but they also provide verification that a site is what it claims to be.
There are 3 different levels of vetting that SSL Certificates are based upon. Domain Validated (DV) , Organization Validated (OV), and Extended Validation (EV). The major difference between the types of certificate relates to the information the Certificate Authority, RapidSSL, GeoTrust and DigiCert, requires and validates in order to issue a certificate. The higher levels of certificate require more information, and often is displayed in the browser bar. EV SSL for example turns the browser bar green and displays the organization name to visitors to generate more trust.
A Wildcard SSL certificate provides the same encryption and authentication features as other SSL certificates but can also be applied to an unlimited number of subdomains of a website. A Wildcard SSL certificate supports the root domain (example.com) as well as its subdomains. Learn more
EV, or Extended Validation, is the highest class of SSL available today and gives more credibility and trust to your website than other SSL Certificates. They include features such as the green address bar and display of your company name that have been proven to boost trust and consumer confidence.
what we can guarantee
Daily Update of your data.
Cache content and secure incoming traffic.
Multi Layer Protection
Your website data is protected with Anti-virus.
User-friendly interface to interact.
Email with service purchased.
Expert technical staff to assist you 24/7.
cPanel Control Panel
Many web sites still in infancy
30 Day Money-back
Money-back guarantee on any purchase.
Quick Installation of softwares.
Tezhost is a leading web hosting service serving clients all over the world. Our technical support staff has decades of experience in managing a variety of hosting-related products. Our experts are available 24/7 365 days to guide you via phone, live chat, and email. We help developers, SMEs, Companies, and Enterprise businesses to make their presence available online. Our staff helps you in deciding which hosting option will be best for you.
For simple sites like WordPress and other content management systems, it is good to use our shared hosting options. Like for PHP and MySQL-based solutions, we recommend the shared hosting options of cPanel web hosting. For Asp.Net, Dotnet Core, and windows based shared hosting options we recommend Plesk web hosting.
For solutions that need root/Administrator access to the server, it is best to use our cloud server options. You can install applications like node.js, Python, Ruby on Rails, Java, Kotlin, Swift, C#, Golang, and PHP on cloud servers. Here you have the option to control your server via superuser access. You can install any software on your server and modify your operating system the way you want. It is a popular solution for many applications which need custom changes at the operating system level. It is best for hosting Android, ISO, and other mobile applications.
TezHost SSL certificates.
Organization Validated SSL Certificates provide instant identity confirmation and strong SSL protection for your website and business.
OV SSL is an organization validated certificate that gives your website a step up in credibility over domain validated SSL Certificates. It activates the browser padlock and https, shows your corporate identity, and assures your customers that you take security very seriously. Site visitors can verify that the website is operated by a legitimate company and is not an imposter site.
What is Standard DV SSL?
Domain Validation certificates offer an economical and quick way to implement SSL to your website. Domain Validated certificates verify you own the domain, but do not perform any additional organization level validation.
Domain Validated certificates are ideal for personal websites, blogs and social media, or any sites that are not transmitting private and confidential information. A Domain Validated certificate activates the browser padlock and enables the use of https to assure your website visitors and customers that you take their privacy seriously.